Commercial Real Estate Seller's Guide
There are a number of reasons why you might need or want to sell your commercial real estate, from relocating to a new city or simply wanting to get a return on your investment. Regardless of your reasons for selling, there are going to be hurdles on the road ahead which will make or break the success of your sale. There are some key questions you'll need to ask yourself before moving ahead with your sale, including whether or not you'll hire an agent, how much you should list for, and when should you put it on the market?
Luckily, Sam Ferreri is here to help you navigate the seller's market and make sure you get the absolute best possible agreement that addresses your specific needs. With over 44 years experience and being one of Texas' few State Certified General Real Estate Appraisers, you can know that you're not hiring an amateur to represent you.
How to Sell Your Commercial Real Estate
1. Hire Sam Ferreri to represent you
2. Assess current Cap Rates, Comparable Sales, and Cost adjustments to accurately Price your Real Estate
3. Analyze the best Marketing resources and strategies to adequately promote your property to find the "right" buyer or end user
4. Negotiate from a position of strength, knowing that your agent does not "depend" on your sale to pay his car payment! Rather, know that your agent employs effective negotiation strategies to create a feeling of win-win for all parties
5. Achieve a Successful closing with a local closing attorney and title agent who will accommodate all parties effectively
Questions about selling your commercial real estate? Contact the Sam Team today for more info or to request a meeting.
Connect with Us
*Your information will never be shared with any third party.