Selling Commercial Real Estate in Houston
Maybe you don’t want the burden of paying property taxes on a property you inherited. Maybe you purchased a commercial property in Houston with the intention of using it for storage or business, but the endeavor didn’t go as planned. These things happen!
Regardless of circumstances, the Sam Team is glad to represent you in selling commercial real estate in Greater Houston. We make the entire selling process as efficient and stress-free as possible, making sure you’re feeling comfortable and confident at every stage.
How to Sell Your Commercial Real Estate in Greater Houston:
- Hire Sam Ferreri to represent you.
- Assess current cap rates, comparable sales, and cost adjustments to accurately price your commercial real estate in Greater Houston.
- Analyze the best marketing resources and strategies to adequately promote your property to find the "right" buyer or end user.
- Negotiate from a position of strength, knowing that your agent does not "depend" on your sale to pay his car payment! Rather, know that your agent employs effective negotiation strategies to create a feeling of win-win for all parties.
- Achieve a successful closing with a local closing attorney and title agent who will accommodate all parties effectively
Questions about selling your commercial real estate in Greater Houston? Contact the Sam Team today for more info or to request a meeting.
Contact the Sam Team
*Your information will never be shared with any third party.